“Hitorra Technologies depth of knowledge, combined with their clear desire to provide an above and beyond technology and support services will constantly impress you”.
As a growing solutions provider, we are acutely aware of the ever-changing demographics and needs in our various customer markets and how these changes influence future technology. For the past 8 years, Hitorra Technologies has consistently delivered innovative technology solutions to an expanding diverse customer base in enterprise, government agency, healthcare, educational and SMB markets.
Hitorra Technologies will earn its place as a trusted partner to our clients providing only the highest level of service, value and advanced technology to power their strategic business goals.
- Privately-held and founded in 2010
- Headquarters in Manhattan, New York
- 2 branch locations with network support throughout North America.
- 8 years of experience providing customers with best-in-class technology solutions
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified IT systems integrator
- Proven track record of success and references worldwide
Hitorra Technologies is a Visionary and Results-Oriented Organization with demonstrated experience in implementing cutting edge Network, Security, Cloud, Collaboration and Managed Service solutions to address any and all business needs. Hitorra Technologies is unique in its “top heavy” engineering approach; our team (including the management team) have all been within the drivers’ seat of large and small-scale collaboration projects with 0 (zero) downtime – we surround ourselves with engineering talent with proven track records in business needs assessments and delivery of solutions to meet said needs identified. Our through knowledge of financial, e-commerce, law practice, hospitalities and health care have allowed Hitorra Technologies to be a leader within the Network, Security, Cloud, Collaboration and Managed Service industry. Hitorra Technologies has a keen understanding of current and nascent technologies and has been a promoter of practical technological innovation; said knowledge has allowed Hitorra Technologies to become an enabler of business differentiation and of business value creation within our Client Organizations. Hitorra Technologies also has a wide breadth of demonstrated leadership success in creating robust Infrastructure and collaboration based IT architectures and building client management organizations while carefully assisting our clients in managing costs and risks. Hitorra Technologies prides itself on one of the many core strengths; the ability to listen to customer based needs with a focus on results by taking ideas from concept to successful implementation/completion.
Hitorra Technologies Professional Services division is a collection of talent within the Network, Security, Dev-ops, Cloud and collaboration field that pride themselves on 100% success when delivering a project or solution to our clients. Our professional services team provides a level of full disclosure on any and all solutions we provide so as to avoid any risk, downtime and/or loss in revenue when operating a Hitorra Technologies solution. Our team treats your business as if it were our own and continues with said credo even post project delivery. This philosophy has given Hitorra Technologies an edge that other professional services solution providers cannot match thereby allowing our customers to return to us for services within the technology arena not only within Network, Security and collaboration but all arenas of Infrastructure Services.
Hitorra Technologies expansive track record in Network, Security, Cloud and Collaboration service delivery has also allowed our customers to rest assured that their on-premises, off-premises solutions are in the right hands with our world class 24/7 Network Operations Center. Hitorra Technologies Network, Security and Collaboration Managed Services offering provides our customers with three key differentiators within the space:
1) In architecting our customer solutions we build in redundancies that allow an almost self-healing scenario in the event of specific outages.
2) Our team has the ability to assess and resolve issues within the client environment within a timely SLA driven manor
3) Metrics, Metrics, Metrics… Our metrics collection is driven via our ITL specialization allowing our clients to tangibly see what and how we’ve improved our clients bottom line by allowing our clients to focus on their core business.
We are currently providing NOC services for the majority of our fortune 500 clients; essentially acting as an extension of the client business in support of said Network, Security and Collaboration based systems.
Hitorra Technologies area of expertise is not limited to the Network, Security, Cloud and Collaboration arena; our staff is trained within:
- Cloud Services and the management of said services (i.e. customer build cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google G-suite, etc.)
- Storage Solutions including deployment, performance assessment and performance tuning of said storage environment (Dell, EMC, Nimble, NetApp, HP/3Par, Pure, Nutanix etc.)
- Database deployment, fine tuning and overall management of said RDBMS (i.e. Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL, Hadoop, Cassandra, Informix, Etc.)
- Compute on any scale (Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, etc.)
- Virtualization with both Server based and End-user environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.)
- Route/Switch from small and medium business to service provider level and not excluding wireless and load balancing technologies (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Aruba, F5, A10, etc.)
- Network Security
- Data Center infrastructure deployment, management, migration and expansion
- Open Stack deployment, integration, and management
- Staff Augmentation within all of the technology facets listed above
- Management Services within all of the technology facets listed above
Data Recovery and Backup Plan