Unified Communication and Collaboration
Technology for the delivery of voice services has advanced and changed considerably over the last decade. No longer is voice a simple solution that is delivered statically. Instead, voice solutions are delivered across multiple applications supporting multiple technologies. To that end Hitorra Technologies has the expertise to design, configure, and support complex voice solutions from a standard PBX deployment to a complex contact center with thousands of call center agents.
Our voice engineers have unmatched experience when planning, designing, installing, and supporting voice and contact center solutions for both legacy and emerging technologies. Our team consists of a mix of Network Engineers, Technology experts and Architects that can take the technical lead for the most complex voice projects and initiatives. Our team can deliver a project from a concept stage to a fully operational and robust production ready voice solution.
Hitorra Technologies’s Unified Communications and Collaboration practice provides end to end solutions which include:
- Enterprise Unified Communications Solution Design, Implementation and Migration
- Enterprise TelePresence Solution Design, Implementation and Migration
- Contact Center / Call Center Design, Implementation and Migration
- SIP and Session Border Controller Design, Implementation and Migration
- Multi-vendor PBX to VOIP Migration, Interoperability Testing and Implementation
- Support for various voice applications i.e. Speech Recognition, Call Recording, Paging System, Unified Messaging etc.
- Enhanced Collaboration – for virtual or mobile teams, as not everyone needs to be in the same place; they can instead tune in from any device.
- Greater Mobility – for workers who can be more productive by working from wherever they are.
- More Productivity – with streamlined calls and collected communications in one place, your staff work faster and you get a better ROI on your software.
- Better Communication – with video conferencing, audio instant messaging and full mobile capabilities.
- No need to hire and retain skilled in-house
- No additional cost for keeping abreast with evolving datacenter and cloud technology
- Risk mitigation during design and implementation
- Around the clock pro-active expert level support at an affordable cost
- Extension to customer’s of in-house team
- Architectural leadership in Unified Communications, Data Center, Security and Cloud technologies
- Hitorra Technologies’s best practices for deployment of Unified Communications and Collaboration products
- Alliance with key product vendors
- Early engagement in Solution Development with product vendors