Transform Your Network With SD-WAN
Why should you consider SD-WAN for your business?
64% of U.S based companies are in the stages of planning to implement, or expanding implementation, from a traditional WAN to an SD-WAN solution in the next 12 months.
SD-WAN offers an ideal solution for a wide range of growth-oriented enterprises.
Consider it when:
- You have more than five locations.
- You need more cost-effective bandwidth to deliver applications.You plan to shift work loads to the cloud.
- You want to optimize application performance for cloud-based apps.
- You need 100% network up time to run your business and serve your customers.
- You rely on varying connection types and vendors to connect multiple locations.
- You want to Reduce TCO – SD-WAN helps you significantly reduce your per-Mbps cost by up to 90%.
- Simplified Management – it’s never been easier to be in total control of your WAN.
- Scalability – SD-WAN scales seamlessly with your ambitions and your evolving connectivity needs.
Cloud-ready. Secure. Cost-effective.
SD-WAN delivers networking to branch offices and remote sites via software intelligence regardless of the underlying connection type, or carrier. It’s the evolution of hybrid WAN.