Advisory Services provide assistance to companies faced with complex business challenges such as merger and acquisitions, risk mitigation, compliancy, business road map services, budget planning, creation of the office of the CIO, and corporate reorganization. Our business consultants have extensive knowledge and access to a global network of industry specialists.
Business Technology Transformation Services
- Align customer’s business and technology needs ensuring seamless execution of initiatives
- Build architectural roadmaps with high level and low level view
- Align Application Dependencies with Infrastructure resources
- Build a repeatable governance model that constantly addresses GAPs and new concepts
- Continuous optimization after initial transformation.
- Optimize and define existing and new methodologies for the technical business units.
Technical Advisory Services for Office of the CIO
- Technology Road Map & Reference Architecture design
- Vendor Product Selection
- Service Platform Selection
- Vendor Pricing Optimization
- Continuity and Availability Strategy
- Manage RFI and RFP Process
- Business Risk Analysis & IT Risk Analysis
- Business and IT Assurance
- Corporate Governance and Compliance process building/optimization
- Develop analytics to optimize business and technology performance
- Global Presence
- Proven Experience
- Extensive Global Relationships
- Reduction of Corporate Risk
- Around The Clock Pro-active Support by SMEs
- Seasoned professionals experienced with execution of strategic & large scale enterprise projects across verticals
Problem Worth Solving: Constantly changing technology and demands for seamless integration put organizations at risk to staff sufficient and effective resources to meet new build requirements in addition to responding to change within existing infrastructure.
Change in one simple element of an integrated infrastructure can have unforeseen impacts on either or both performance and interoperability.
Hitorra Technologies foundation and strength is based on trust. Trust in the competence of our technical resources and in our business culture to do what we say and say what we mean.
We select and staff only the best technical and management teams.
Our culture is to listen to your needs and not propose a ‘one-size-fits-all’ kind of solution, but to hear our client’s needs and situation and tailor the proposed technology solution accordingly. In addition, we recognize that problems and environments evolve; this means that the ongoing dialog and feedback with and from the Hitorra Technologies’ management team has that dynamic need to adapt as projects proceed very much in mind.
This again is part of our key ingredient: Trust
Trust in the talent of our technical resources and trust that our primary goal is to do what is right for our client’s situation.
Our Technology Domain Expertise
Data Center & Cloud Solutions
▪ Software Defined “Everything”: SD-WAN, SDN, DFW, SDS, SDDC
▪ Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration (vRealize, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, OpenSt
▪ Data Center Virtualization, Consolidation & Migrations
▪ Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions
▪ SAN/Storage, Back-up & Recovery Solutions
▪ Virtualization, Unified Computing and End-user Computing Solutions
▪ Network & Security (Infrastructure & End-point) Solutions
▪ Security & Compliance Audits (SOX, HITRUST/HIPAA, PCI)
▪ Unified Communication, Collaboration, Audio-Visual and Contac
t Center Solution
▪ Mobility and BYOD Solutions
▪ Infrastructure Assessments & Remediation
▪ OS Transformation and Re-platforming (AIX to Linux, Solaris to Linux, Win2k3 to Win2k8/12,Win XP to Win7/8/10)